Welcome to Commonwealth Corporation! We are a quasi-public workforce development agency that strengthens the skills of Massachusetts youth and adults by investing in innovative partnerships with industry, education and workforce organizations.
Our primary goals are:
- to build regional industry training partnerships that prepare youth and unemployed workers for jobs in demand that lead to higher rates of employment;
- to upgrade the skills of underemployed workers to meet specific employer skill demands leading to job retention, upgrades and wage gains, and;
- to increase the share of youth engaged in education and employment pathways preparing them for post-secondary education and careers.
Our work is so vital given the challenges and disruption of the new economy on all sectors. Commonwealth Corporation’s goal is to extend Massachusetts’ leadership in education and training, and its overall prosperity, by ensuring that all people benefit from our economy, working to rebuild a working economy for all.
I invite you to peruse our website to explore ways that we might be able to partner with you in support of our mission.
President and CEO
At Commonwealth Corporation, we come prepared every day to support workers and businesses across the Commonwealth. We value accountability, impact, learning and personal growth, partnership, respect, social justice and equity, teamwork, and work-life balance. Are these values important to you? You might be the right fit for our team.
To apply for a currently available position(s), please send your cover letter and resume to HrApplicant@commcorp.org. In your cover letter, please indicate how you learned of the position (LinkedIn, Commonwealth Corporation employee, Commonwealth Corporation website, etc.).
- Career Development and Virtual Learning Coordinator
- Program Manager Sector Strategies
- Salesforce Nonprofit Consultant
The audited financial statements include an unmodified opinion and represent accurately the fiscal year activity of Commonwealth Corporation.
Senior Leadership Team
Click the orange circle for biographies.